Our integration with Zendesk allows you to play visitor recordings directly from your tickets.
Smartlook integration is great for your support team while troubleshooting customer issues. This gives you precious context about the customers when supporting them and allows you or your support team to easily verify customer’s story when they report a bug or an issue on your website.
Instead of a lengthy conversation with the customer and deciphering what exactly happened you can simply watch a recording. Based on these insights you can immediately forward given issue to your development team so they can fix it.
To integrate Zendesk:
- Be sure both Zendesk and Smartlook are integrated into your project.
- In your Project settings, go to the Integrations page.
- Select Zendesk from the list.
- Enable Integration enabled.
- Save the API token. You will need later.
- Go to your Zendesk account. Install the Smartlook profile from the Zendesk App Directory.
- Select the Zendesk account you want to integrate with Smartlook.
- Enter a title and enter the API Token you got when you enabled the integration in Smartlook.
- Click Install.
- Enable the Identify API and identify users by email address.
- View your user sessions in Zendesk by clicking Apps.
Because your users are identified by email address, you will be able to view their sessions based on the email of the ticket they opened in your Zendesk account.
Updated 4 months ago