With the Salesforce integration, you can link your recordings from Smartlook into Salesforce. The only prerequisite is that you are using [user identification](add link). You just need to create a new custom formula hyperlink field in Salesforce. This is very simple, and it requires just a few steps.
- Click on the Setup and select Object Manager from the sidebar.
- Select the Lead or Contact object. Once within the Lead/Contact object, select Fields & Relationships and then click New in the top right to add a new custom field to each lead.
- For the data type, select Formula and continue.
- You can name the formula as you prefer, then select Text as the Formula Return Type.
- In the Formula box, use the HYPERLINK function to create a link to Smartlook. The format of the HYPERLINK function is HYPERLINK(url, friendly_name [,target]).
- Copy and paste the below example into Formula box to create a link called 'Smartlook Sessions'. Be sure to replace ORGANIZATION_ID and PROJECT_ID with the data connected to your Smartlook account:
HYPERLINK("https://app.smartlook.com/org/ORGANIZATION_ID/project/PROJECT_ID/recordings?filterEmail=" & Email, "Smartlook sessions", "https://app.smartlook.com/org/ORGANIZATION_ID/project/PROJECT_ID/recordings?filterEmail=" & Email)
- Click Next at the bottom to save and continue through the next two screens. Choose the options for permissions and visibility based on your preference.
- When completed, you should automatically see a hyperlink appear within the Details section for a lead/contact:
Updated 8 months ago