Using Make, you can send your event or funnel data from Smartlook to your email or to any of the 980+ applications they support.
To use Make with your Smartlook project, you need to have the REST API feature enabled.
To integrate Smartlook with Make:
- Go to your Make account and click + Create a new scenario.
- Click the + and search for Smartlook.
- Select the action you want:
- Get an Event—Returns data about a specific event
- Get a Funnel—Returns data about a specified funnel
- Make an API Call—Perform an authorized API call
- Click Add to set up your connection.
- Enter your API Token and click Save.
- Define your integration. By deselecting Map, the event and funnel list loads suggestions based on your account.
- Click Run once. If everything is defined correctly, clicking the magnifying glass brings up the input/output summary of the feature you selected.
- You can now connect your Smartlook scenario to any other app of your choice by clicking Add another module. For more information on what is available, see make.com integrations.
Updated 8 months ago